The following are a few examples of pseudocode:
>> Example 1
if Quantity > 100 then
Discount = 20
if Quantity > 12 then
Discount = 10
Total = Price* Quantity
Total = Total –
>> Example 2
Pass = 0
Total = 0
X = 0
while (End Of Student_Marks_File) do
Total = Total + Subject_Marks
> 40) then
Print “Student passed in”
Print “Student failed in” Subject
X = X +1
Average = Total/X
Marks of” Student_Name “are” Average
From the above examples of pseudocode containing control structures, analyze
the logic implemented in the pseudocode. By Friday, January 4,
2013, submit a document that explains the implemented logic to the
W3: Assignment 3 Dropbox.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.