For this discussion, you will use a census website that posts information on variables observed in the city where you live. Here is the website address. https://www.census.gov/acs/www/data/data-tables-and-tools/data-profiles/2017/ (Links to an external site.)
(Links to an external site.)After you open the website, you can enter the name of your state (georgia) on the left at the bottom and the name of your city (Kennesaw) on the right of the landing page. You will see links to 4 sets of information on your area: social, education, housing, and demographic. You will be assessing the change in one variable you select for two different years. For example, data from the entire United States could be used to compare the percentage of women never married for the years 2010 and 2017.
Once you have selected your variable and obtained the information, answer the following questions:
Was there a difference in the values of your variable?
How would you write the null hypothesis if you wanted to test the differences statistically?
Does the difference appear to be a significant one? How would you substantiate that?
Is the difference important?
What are the consequences of the change in your values for your community? For example, a significant increase in the number of women never married could affect the birth rate. It could also mean more women are attending college and becoming self-sufficient.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.