Prompt: Supply chain management is a total systems approach to delivering manufactured products to the end customer. Using information technology to coordinate all elements of the supply chain from parts suppliers to retailers achieves a level of integration that is a competitive advantage not available in traditional logistics systems. (Bordoloi, p. 250). Supply chain modeling enables managers to evaluate which options will provide the greatest improvement in customer satisfaction at reasonable costs. (Bordoloi, p. 250). Part 1 of this assignment is to draw a supply or value chain of your organizational goods or services. Use Figure 9.1 “Supply Chain for Physical Goods” on p. 250 as a guide to complete this part of the assignment. Services can be considered as acting on people’s minds (e.g., education, entertainment, religion), bodies (e.g., transportation, lodging, health care), belongings (e.g., auto repair, dry cleaning, banking), and information (e.g., tax
preparation, insurance, legal defense). Thus, all services act on something provided by the customer (Bordoloi, p. 250). Part 2 of this assignment is to draw the bidirectional relationships between the service delivery organization, its supplier, and the customer. Use Figure 9.3 “Service Supply Bidirectional Relationships” on p. 250 as a guide to complete this part of the assignment. Make sure to provide details around these drawings that explain what is happening in each of the components and how the components are interrelated. Gartner states, “Balancing available resources against demand for those resources is essential to successful initiative completion” (Townsend, 2021). In the “8 Best
Practices of Capacity Planning” by PlanView Practices of Capacity Planning https://www.planview.com/resources/articles/best-practices-capacity-planning/, Scott Townsend with Planview provides us with some strategies, best practices, and methodologies for capacity planning. Based on this and Chapter 13 (pp. 357-374) in your textbook, discuss the strategic role of capacity planning, some best practices that
you may utilize within your organization, and how capacity planning could play a vital part in the delivery of services within your organization.
NOTE: Please make sure that you include a minimum of 2 APA references to your initial discussion post and Biblical reference
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.