Write a program code on JAVA using the RSA method to find an answer. I don’t know how to do it. I need a detailed code description and explanation. The first and third taskTask
1) Given the super increasing tuple b=[7,11,23,43,87,173,357], r=41 and modulus n =1001, encrypt and decrypt the letter a using the knapsack cryptosystem. Use [7 6 5 1 2 3 4 ]as permutation table
3) In order to understand the safety of the RSA algorithm, find d, if you know, that e = 17, and n=17
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.