1. Write Cornell notes after reading materials, Cornell Notes are designed to engage critical thinking, analysis, and synthesis. Use uploaded ‘Cornell Notes Template.doc’ to write.
2. No less than 350 words.
3. All WRITING, IDEAS, and INFORMATION used in your assignments that come from journal articles, the Internet, textbooks, etc. must be properly cited.
Course for Sociology of Race/Ethnicity, Class, and Gender.Cornell Notes #
Main Ideas: review, clarify & synthesize notes to just the main points/most important aspects
Specific Assigned Reading or Film Title:
Author’s Last Name, Chapter,
and Page numbers:
Notes: write and review main notes / bulk of notes.
Summary: A brief breakdown of the notes from the right column which includes an analysis of what you read and your own ideas about the theories, concepts, and/or points made. The summary must be at least one paragraph.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.