Can someone assistThink about Paula’s character as a whole thus far. She definitely displays characteristics of the “out group” as described in the leader-member exchange (LMX) chapter in your text. Give some examples of why you think this is. How can Sara encourage Paula to display “in-group” characteristics? Throughout this episode, how does Sara display transformational leadership qualities, not just with Paula, but her entire team?
please watch the video below prior to responding to the discussion prompt.
https://youtu.be/kmD1R8hXsn4lifelong learning involves a commitment to remain current within a rapidly changing, increasingly complex, and technologically reliant healthcare world.
· Why is it important for nurses to commit to lifelong learning in relation to patients, organizations, and self?
· How can organizations such as Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) assist nurses in their lifelong learning journey?
In order to receive full credit, you will need to clearly respond to both parts of the question using subtitles or bullets AND cite at least one scholarly reference in your response.The media portray many images of nursing, some favorable and some unfavorable.
· Does media portrayal of nursing affect how patients perceive nurses as authority figures? Why or why not? Think about nursing stereotypes and discuss the ways you can influence the public image of nursing.
· Discuss the various roles nurses can play that support the real image of nursing. Think about community health care and preventive services for all, but especially the underserved.
In order to receive full credit, you will need to clearly respond to both parts of the question using subtitles or bullets AND cite at least one scholarly reference in your response.The phrase “nurses eat their young” has been around for decades. The consequences of bullying include nurses reporting poorer mental health, decreased collaboration with team members, ineffective communication, reduced work productivity, and poor job commitment.
· Do you feel bullying or horizontal violence is an issue in the clinical environment? Why or why not?
· Discuss how the nurse mentor can promote professional socialization in the workplace.
In order to receive full credit, you will need to clearly respond to both parts of the question using subtitles or bullets AND cite at least one scholarly reference in your response.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.